The story behind this surreal image is that in 1914 a boy left his bike chained to a tree, then went to war and then never returned. As it is writer Wednesday, let’s use this as a writing prompt and create something even more awesome.
Write a micro fiction (100 words or less) about what really happened to the bike.
Best entry wins a mini-featurette to be posted next week!
- Entry must be posted in the comments no later than Friday, July 10, 2015.
- Entry must be 100 words or less, not including the title.
- Winner will be notified on Monday, July 14th (when I get around to it…)
- There is no inherent cash value to this prize and therefore it may not be exchanged for cash. (However, publicity is worth it’s weight in gold so… go for it!)
- Have fun and keep it PG13 or less.